5Manor Garage Doors is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to celtalselfhelpacademy.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Manor Garage Doors and Manor Garage Doors shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
1. Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
2. information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
3. information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
4. E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Manor Garage Doors via e-mail
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com), and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails, display and native advertising regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
1. considering you for a Manor Garage Doors service;
2. as required by law; and
3. for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be pre-screened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you.
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Manor Garage Doors. No part of Manor Garage Doors web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via the contact us link on this web page
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
Manor Garage Doors is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive an email from Manor Garage Doors in the following circumstances:
1. Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
2. Requests for additional information to support your current application
3. Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
4. Thanking you for your valued business
5. Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
6. Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of Manor Garage Doors. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us using the contact us link at the bottom of this web page.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This website also uses the Google AdWords Remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network.
AdWords Remarketing (Google Inc.)
AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this Application with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Should you wish to Opt Out visit https://adssettings.google.com
How is your information used?
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
• To meet our contractual commitments to you.
• To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
• If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous commission to you.
• To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
• Who has access to your information?
Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent. We will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
You have certain rights under the law with regards to how your personal information is processed. These rights are:
• The right to be informed how your personal information is being used
• The right of access to your personal information
• The right to rectification if your personal information is incorrect
• The right to erasure of your personal information
• The right to restrict processing of your personal information
• The right to data portability
• The right to object to how your personal information is used
If you feel that your personal information has been handled incorrectly or you have a complaint about how your personal information is processed you have the right to complain and you should contact the Data Controller in the first instance:
The Data Controller
Manor Garage Doors
37 Canons Gate, Harlow, Essex CM20 1QG