Manor Garage Doors always consider ways in which to reduce the overall cost to its customers, and for this reason we do not mail out brochures, but instead provide either an estimate service or a survey free of charge.
- We have an excellent customer satisfaction record (achieved primarily because we focus our response to meet our customers’ needs; and ensure that the total package offered by Manor Garage Doors is of highest standard)
- We do not charge for undertaking surveys, nor do we employ sales pressure tactics
- We simply provide realistic solutions to our customers’ requirements; and provide the information and prices necessary to enable them to make up their own mind in their own time
- In recognition that our customers lead busy lives, we schedule surveys, installations and repairs to fit in with their availability whenever possible
- We also clean up after the installation and remove the old door and operator without fuss or charge
During the free survey the various materials and finishes are also discussed. Precise measurements are taken, and your requirements are matched against a wide product range from leading manufacturers. You will be informed on the standard and optional features of the doors you select, as well as glazing and automation options if applicable.
We inform you of the current total price, which includes the product price (if you purchase through us) and the installation charge plus VAT, and if an insurance claim is being made we provide a written quotation. Manor Garage Doors have a strict ‘No Sales Pressure’ policy, and although we would be delighted to take your order at the time of the survey, it is not necessary at that stage. It is to be borne in mind however, that long delays could result in disappointment, if manufacturers change their product portfolio or increase their prices.
Manor Garage Doors is a UK based company and location restrictions to the services being offered will apply.